Grief & Loss Community
20 yrs later

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

20 yrs later

my daughter would of been 20 on the 24th of nov..i lost her in 1996...we wer also involved in the alderhey organ scandal and i have buried her 3 times..8 yrs after losin her i buried her heart..and a year later i buried a hundred pieces of her in slides they kept....she would of been 20 a couple of days ago.....heartbroken mum x
I am so sorry for the pain you are enduring, I walk the same path with you.  I know there are no words to ease your pain but I hope by knowing you're not alone helps.  It doesn't get any easier with time, birthdays and holidays only serve a reminders of all we've lost.  Big hugs....
hi mammo...thankyou so much for your reply..and as hard as it is,..your kind words help more than you know...thankyou again so much....big hugs to you too...we both not alone....and i thankyou so much for that
with best wishes and love