After Death Communications
Hello. I am doing research for a book on after death communications. I am interested in hearing stories from real people on any experiences you may have had. We are looking for first hand accounts and stories from individuals who have been contacted by deceased loved ones or friends. Communications with deceased family members or friends take many forms including seeing them, hearing their voice, feeling them touch you, smelling their cologne, perfume or a favorite flower, sensing their presence or experiencing signs such as electronics turning off and on spontaneously, finding coins in unexpected places with the year of their birth or death, and seeing the deceased in vivid dreams. These after death contacts must have occurred unexpectedly with no third parties involved including mediums, psychics, ouija boards and other intermediaries and a person should not have been under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The contact must have come from the deceased person contacting the living person directly and spontaneously. Please give us: Your name, address, city, state and zip code Your phone number Your email address Your religion affiliation Your occupation Your age Your story must include: The deceased person who contacted you - was it your spouse, child, parents, aunt, uncle, cousin, friend? Age when the deceased passed. Where did the experience occur? When did it occur? Give us all the details you can remember about the experience. When it was over, how did it make you feel? Did it help your grief? Has it transformed your life in any way? If so, how? We will review every submission for possible inclusion and will contact you if we desire more information.

Please email to ***@****

Names will be changed to protect real identities in the book.
Scanning the grief forums for your book...jeeze!
I was wondering did you ever got a chance to write your book?
  I agree with abby10 .I feel this forum is here to give support to those of us that have lost someone. It is also here to help others in their grief. By helping others, we also help ourselves. I read no offer of support in helping to cope with loss and grief another is experiencing. Instead, what I do see is someone that wants to benefit from anothers grief and struggles from their loss. When I read sunlitsky's post, I felt like my soul had been trampled on.  The thought of someone wanting to gain from my grief and loss... How low will a person go. It would be a different story if you were asking someone you knew or had met, to share their experience.... BUT someone you have never meet? I agree with abby10....JEEZE !!!!!