Brother's suicide
My brother committed suicide on July 12th.  I live in another state but rushed down there to see him when he was in the hospital and be with him when he passes.  He had 2 boys that he loved more than anything.  He was trying to get his life together as well as patch things up with the boys mom.  My family as well as my brothers friends believe she had something to do with his death.  What I mean is not pull the trigger (my brother shot himself) but psychological.  Is there such a way to prove that she had a "hand" in the suicide.  She seemed really calm and surprised that he didn't pass quickly.    
I am so sorry for  your loss, this is just horrible.  While I feel some people can do and say things to drive one to suicide, there's nothing you can do about it....sadly. Had someone else shot your brother then you would have an investigation, but in a case like this there's no way to prove that she did anything wrong.  It's best to move on and do your best to be a part of his boy's lives.
Don't allow anger to consume you, you need to forgive....this doesn't mean that her treatment of your brother was right, it merely means you are laying down your anger..... walking away and allowing God to deal with her. Your brother must have been dealing with so much to have done this, and it's just very sad.  Keep his memory alive for yourself and his boys, let them always know how much their father loved them.  Big hugs and take care.
Thank you so much for the caring words. It has been really rough especially the last few days.  I have had to come to grips with some hard truths about the whole situation.  Thank you.
We're always here should you want to talk or just vent.