Grief & Loss Community
Don't know how I will be able to go on......

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

Three weeks ago someone dumped my 28 yr. old son, unconscious in a dark , lonely, empty parking lot. The hospital being right across the street. He was on life support for not even 24 hrs. Before they disconnected him. He was an irfan done, and brought the gft of life to 5 different people.
Because this is a murder/homicide case, they had to do an invasive autopsy....he was cremated. We weren't allowed to post in the newspaper, nor have we had a service for him. Due to the investigation.
I couldn't handle a service at the time if I tried. We are all grieving terribly, and we may never find out who picked him up from our home, and what happened.
I don't know if I will ever e able to move on. I am so devastated and angry!!
Any words of encouragement? I know time s about the only answer.
Brenda
I am so terribly sorry.  There is an organization for parents of murdered children (I think that might even be the name) that might be of help to you in this dark time as you try to cope.  Please google the name and see if you can find it.
I just saw this and I wish to add my sorrow to you, it must be devastating .,one can only imagine the pain ..I hope that some investigation turns up the perps...come and chat sometime if you would like to ...
Hi my name is kaz
I have no words this must be so painful for you right now.
you are in my thoughts and I hope you have support around you.
I can't begin to understand the mentality a such a person who would do this.
I am so sorry you are in so much distress and grief.
Thinking of you at this time
Kaz

My cuz. was murred in 1999 thay found her wraped in a tarp or carpet thay set her on fire no one can tell you youll get over it ive lost my chil in 2010 she died in my arms so i know the hurt you feel but it must be wors for you i know my aunt has never gotten over it but someday youll be able to handel it. its been 1 1/2 years for me the paines so fresh ....youll be in my prayers