Grief & Loss Community
Ectopic loss
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Ectopic loss

Iv recent had surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy and my right fallopian tube.

My partner has been great, mostly, but now appears to have thrown himself into work to deal with everything. Im glad he has a way to cope but I now feel so alone with no way to cope. All it takes is seeing babies/pregnant women or anything to do with this n im a complete mess. Im so down n alone even when he does pay me any notice im grumpy n not worth being around...

Im so lost and sad. :'(
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4437866_tn?1388123224
I'm sorry about your loss. I know its hard but time does heal. I myself had a partial tubal and needed a d&c in July of 2012.  I'm now expecting. But the  loss still hurts. If you ever want to chat feel free to email me or I did start a group called Maternity Ward. A lot of the group have had a loss pregnancy. Myself included. Great bunch of women with wonder words of support. Stop by. We will help you.
Blank
1806721_tn?1388096157
I am sooooo sorry.  I can feel your pain.  My DH does the same.  I know exactly what you mean.  I had a D&C too, and now I don't even want to go back to my OB's office for post-op follow-up.  That place reminds me too much of past memories...  I hope time heals.  I've dealt with many losses before.  Losing a baby while she's connected with you from inside definitely the most painful one~~
Blank
No pain matches it. I've kind of become obsessed with trying again but we're not getting anywhere!! it really affects my moods but hes bein wonderful bless. fingers crossed xx
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Grief & Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...