Grief & Loss Community
Happy Birthday Mom - 11/24/36 - 07/19/07

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

5111409?1259035477
To my beloved mother Cathy, who would have been 72 today 11/24/09.

Mom, God saw you getting weaker and did what He thought best, He looked down upon you smiled and said "Cathy come to rest."

My heart will eternally be broken, my life will never be the same. God took you in his arms and ended your pain but changed my life forever. I thought of you with love today but that is nothing new, I thought about you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. Now all I have is your memories and your picture in a frame. Your memory is my keepsake with which I will never part. God has you in his keeping and I have you in my souls and heart.

Rest in peace my beautiful mother,
until we meet again.

Your daugher who would give her life for you....Judy
Oh Judy,

the poem is beautiful,I will be praying for you.....

May God hold you in his loving arms

Hugs
Lisa
Ah Judy, you loved your mom as much as I loved mine.  Her birthday is a special day to remember, isn't it?  I miss my mother each and every day and some days so much it hurts.  And this year will be 15 years since her passing.  I still can't believe she is gone.  I am glad you honor your mom on her birthday, it is important.  My mom's birthday is on December 16th (and her death was one month later, same day)----  I always do something I like to do that day.  I baby myself a little.  She treated my like her special baby, so I treat myself that way on her birthday.  That probably doesn't make sense.  But it makes me smile and I KNOW she would like it.  

My mother died rather quickly over a 36 hour period (she was 52 and it was unexpected). . . and during one of her conscious moments I said to her I wanted to trade places with her.  Well she was incubated (spelling, ya know, that tube down the throat) and couldn't speak and she was in and out of consciousness and always had her eyes closed but she shook her head so strongly no that I got the point.  My mother would never let me nor want me to trade places with her.  Your mother wouldn't have wanted you to either.  My plan is to keep my faith stron and live a godly life and I will be with her again in heaven!  You'll see your lovely mom, Cathy again there too.   Happy birthday to her and peace to you.  Take care.
Judy, I'm so sorry I missed this....you've been there for me so many times...and her birthday comes the day after my son's death...I hope you're doing OK...and thank you for your comfort...

God Bless

Jim
Thank you all and I apologize that I'm just responding today, but I was "under the weather" for a while and just feeling better right now. Thank you all and God bless.  Judy