Grief & Loss Community
I miss my mom everyday.....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

I miss my mom everyday.....

My mom past away about 3 years ago now.Everyone says it gets easier over time.Is that true for everyone?I miss her and think of her everyday.I am 24 years old and she was only 42 and died suddenly and I think that might have somthing to do with it but I really do not know.Has anyone else lost ssomeone that they just couldnt "get over"I lost my boyfriend about the same time to a car accident.I have dealt with that fine and I loved that man with everything inside of me but I cannot get past this.Does anyone have any advice???
hi i know the feeling i cannot get over my mom she has passed away dec 5 2005 it will be 2 yrs  and i think about her daily and there are days i can catch my self crying.and  i have even had dreams about her to where she is talking to me and this is always at night time when i sleep are i see some one who looks like her .there are days that look at my little girl and wonder why my mom couldnt see her and be able to play i kow how you feel and rember the good things and i hop that you  get better in what we both know.and love
Thank you for responding.I look at all 3 of my little girls and wonder what my mom would think of  them too.I was pregnant with my second when she passed.I had told her a week befare she passed that we were having another baby.She was so happy.My oldest daughter looks like my mom in ways you wouldnt bbelieve,though I think my mom would have been very close to my second.I dont know why,my second is such a free spirt like my mom was ya know?I wish I had dreams that my mom talked to me......

Well my past away 1 year ago on the 17 th of October 11/11/07 she turned 71 well would have turned 71? Anyway, I to talk with my mom. I am 44 now and my mom at time of passing was 69 and I was 42 I have 3 boys whom grew up with the love of a mother and for a mother with my mom we all faced many hard trials I will leave alone for now but nothing compares to this. My boys are 26,19,16. My mom was there world! I on the other hand have not been to lonely I f e e l my mom I know thinks from her I never would have believed this. I am a christian and do not believe in communing with the deceased BUT this is not some thing I pray up when it happens I just thankfully pray it is the Lords will for me to know and somehow I think she is part of my angel squad if you will it is awesome the next best thing to having her here. Hope this will help you two. Best wises-----God Bless..