Single people with cirrhosis
I'm a 45 year old single man who was diagnosed with cirrhosis two years ago.  My parents as well as sister have passed.  How does a single person with cirrhosis cope with this disease as it progresses?  I'm very scared at this point.  Any advice from anyone?
I'm so sorry for all you've endured and are enduring. Can you afford a private nurse when you reach a point that you need one?  Often you can get someone part-time like a nurse's aide and progress to full time care. Pull your friends in around you for support and network through them in finding a personal aide....depending on your needs.  I know you feel alone and scared, but we're always here for you and will support you, talk or just let you vent.  You may also want to look into assisted living where you have you're freedom but also medical support.  I hope this helps and feel free to write anytime.