Writing a book for mommy & angels please send your story
Hi my name is Heather Crockett and I'm writing a book for all mommy little angels please share your story with me to first time you found out to what happen also to what was your turning point , this book is for mother who lost there angels before they where born to time after they where born please share your story also we are a support group you need to talk just write us please send all letters whith name address and your story ( send too : Mommy angels to 66231 Newman Briggs rd. Kentwood la 70444 thank you so much please help us help y'all and other mothers
If you rather send email please do to heather_crockett2003***@****. Note: this is to help other mothers going through this as i was one of these mothers now I'm asking to help others to show them there is help and we all feel same some way and there's a turning point may god be with y'all all I'm praying for yall
Yahoo com is the rest email
hi what a lovely idea you have.i lost my little angel in 1996 and the expression of a heart being broken in two is exactly how it feels to this day and will do for the rest of my life. your life changes to the extent it will never be the same again. iv had so many turning points. i couldnt begin to just briefly explain my circumstances,as her sister has the same syndrome and for the last 19 years and for the rest of my life i will never know any different. your email address doesnt show up but id be happy to tell you how my life has been if anything to help others
It's heather.     Crockett _.    2003.   @ y.    Com i did that it's goes all together except the last name and 2003 that's a lover line dash but please do write me as I'm so sorry for your loss and I'm so glad god change your point and has made things better as he's done for so many i would be glad to hear your story but I'n my book thanks
hi was just wondering how the book is going?
if you are still taking stories I would love to send mine. It is one with many losses, a few children surviving, & more loss, the most recent being February 14th, 2012.  I believe this is a great idea. Where will we be able to get a copy of the book?