another year gone by
even though its been 16 years since i lost my little girl...and just when you think your doing ok...her birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks...she would of been 20..outwardly i think im ok but obviously it affects me more than i realise...it never leaves you...does anybody else feel this way?
I don't know how you feel. Losing anyone is hard but losing a child has got to be the most horrible thing ever. I think you'll always miss her and love her and wish you could have shared your life with her.
Have you thought of talking to a therapist or going to a support group.  
I hope that her birthday isn't to hard. Good luck.
hi..ye know she passed 6 days before my 22nd birthday and 4 days before her dads 25th birthday...,and we buried her the day after my birthday...,needless to say august is always a very tough month...her birthday is nov 24...,
i have always thought that maybe we should see a therapist..and i know my family have always tried to encourage this..,i have to say i never have...,and if there was one piece of advice i could give to anybody that ever has the unbelieveable misfortune of going through the loss of a child..it would be..., speak to somebody..find a councellor..somebody you trust and somebody you can talk to...i was young and done it the hard way...its like that saying..if i knew back then..what i know now..
I can't imagine the trauma that comes from losing a child.  It has got to be absolutely horrific.  I am so incredibly sorry for your loss!
thankyou so much for your response and kinds words x