Grief & Loss Community
broken
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

broken

I feel empty and numb my feelings are so messed up angry one crying the next. i lost my mother to pancreatic cancer back in march 2012 i brought her home and cared for her up until the day she was gone in 2 months we had together from when she got diagnosed. i sit her today i still miss her more than anything i miss having my mom around or making everything better like mothers do i miss my best friend.  july 13 2014 i was going through flash backs once again but with my father he got diagnosed with skin cancer and had 50 tumors in his head he had stroke and had no mobility on his left side everything happened so fast im still in denial i dont want to believe hes gone too. i too took him home and cared for him too not even 2 wks was he home he passed away aug 25 2014. i dont get it, i really dont not one parent but now both i feel so broken. i am 29 i never imagined my life to be like this grateful i had them this long but greedy because i wanted so much more time.. just feeling hurt
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Grief & Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank