hurt ne soo deep
soo last year my father died i was 19 years old and he died 3 weeks before i had my daughter ( his first grandchild) any way this girl who use to be my bestfriend wrote me a message the other night i have no talked to her since 2 months after he died anyways she wrote me this message saying that i am pathetic and i am always depressed and that i am so needy and that i should just grow up already because he is not coming back...she said how i act is annoying and i am not the same person...now you know the only reason why i ever said anything is because she was honestly like my sister...i am really hurt and i have not said one word to her in months and she wrote me that...what do i do what do i say...i mean ya i am upset my father died...suddenly i found him, how could she say that is it my fault?
I also was the first one to find him..i mean she has no idea what that is like i just cannot handle her saying that:(
Personally people like that are not worth your time. I also lost my father suddenly nine years ago and I gotta tell you, my world crumbled. I can also tell you that at the time my dad died I was 37 years old, but I turned back into a 4 year old little girl who just wanted her daddy back. I have never been so lost and alone in my life, and I have never hurt so deep and for so long. I think it took a good two years before I was really able to breathe again. Someday that girl will know the pain you are feeling, it may not be for a long time, but she will know it, and at that time, you then will be able to say to her, I know how you feel.
Thanks and i am sorry for your loss i guess right now i just never want to see her or say anything to her again for she will understand when she losses her father it hurts soo bad
  jml1986 is so right, one day she will experience that pain too. I lost my dad last year to colon cancer, he was only 59. I was there 24/7 for his last few days, and I was the one who always took him to chemo and did anything at all that he needed. I've always been my daddy's girl!
  I feel like my heart has been ripped from my chest, and there will always be a hole there that no-one else can fill. I know exactly how you feel. I didn't and still don't want to talk to anyone or even be around anyone. I can see that my friends have kind of backed away and don't really keep in touch, because even after a year, I stay SO depressed. I don't think I care anymore.
  I am so sorry for your loss. You are so young. I was 29, now 30, and I can't imagine having lost him any sooner.