if you have cirrhosis and you are skin is turning yellow and can't sleep also your legs and ankles and feet are swelled .
My Father Has Cirrhosis of the liver , he had his right leg amputated last year. Ever since he had that surgury he has had an odor , his good leg will swell his ankle , and his foot , He is taking a sleeping pill to help him sleep . He also has Hepitis C and Haemochromitsis . As far as I have know he has had cirrhosis for 10 years . When he found out he was still drinking he would drink 8 to 9 cases a day he would go to the store everyday to get 8 to 9 cases and drink every bit or it . I was a dopted when I was little I am just know getting to know my father I have never had that relationship with him and if something happened to him I know I will be hurt and I don't know how to react to it . I cry everday so far because I know he won't be around much longer the way he acts towarded me . For the past few times I have seen him when me and my mom have to go get him and take him places I have notice his left arm was turning yellow is that normal or is that not normal I don't know if that is a sign if his cirrhosis is getting worse or what is going on .