Grief & Loss Community
if you have cirrhosis and you are skin is turning yellow and can't...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

if you have cirrhosis and you are skin is turning yellow and can't sleep also your legs and ankles and feet are swelled .

My Father Has Cirrhosis of the liver , he had his right leg amputated last year. Ever since he had that surgury he has had an odor , his good leg will swell his ankle , and his foot , He is taking a sleeping pill to help him sleep . He also has Hepitis C and Haemochromitsis . As far as I have know he has had cirrhosis for 10 years . When he found out he was still drinking he would drink 8 to 9 cases a day he would go to the store everyday to get 8 to 9 cases and drink every bit or it . I was a dopted when I was little I am just know getting to know my father I have never had that relationship with him and if something happened to him I know I will be hurt and I don't know how to react to it . I cry everday so far because I know he won't be around much longer the way he acts towarded me . For the past few times I have seen him when me and my mom have to go get him and take him places I have notice his left arm was turning yellow is that normal or is that not normal I don't know if that is a sign if his cirrhosis is getting worse or what is going on .