is it a sign ? advise please
After a crazy last week I decided to take a pregnancy test and I ended up being 5 weeks pregnant. I took the day after pill appropriately and I still ended up pregnant. I have took it before, a while back, and it never failed. Why now? Well this is my question. My dad was diagnosed with liver cancer earlier this year. I haven't told my parents that their 21 yr old daughter is having a baby. I was talking to my mom about ny dad and I just found out that the cancer grew to another dangerous spot and if M.D. Anderson can't control it he only has less than a year. We are still waiting for another operation appt.. Yes sad news my dad is my foundation I love him very much. But is this a sign from god that this happen for a reason ? Please I just need to hear good news. I feel like I'm already disappointing him by being pregnant. :(
A child is a blessing no matter the circumstance. While it maybe a shock to everyone, its here for a reason. Enjoy this moment. Being pregnant is one crazy ride but well worth it. 11w 5d pregnant with twins. Good luck. Prayers to your dad. May he recover.
As parents we can be more understanding than you may think. This sounds like one baby that is truly meant to be...a gift from God.  The baby may give your dad something else to think about, and maybe as God is taking one from you, he's blessed you with another.  Let your parents know about the baby, it may be the one shining light in this whole thing.  It will give your dad the power to fight harder so that he can see his grandchild and be there for you.  Don't let him miss out on this, it may just be what your family needs right now.  I wish you all the best...prayers and hugs to all of you!