looking for chat group of people who are terminally ill
I am looking for a chat group of people who are terminally ill like I am.  I have end stage cutaneous lymphoma but might continue living for as long as a year.  I would like to discuss my problems with other people who have similar problems, especially regarding pain.
I'm so sorry that your are terminally ill and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I recommend that you go down this tread and communicate with people who have posted, but unable to communiate with someone in your situation. You are acknowledge and we are here for you and I apologize that you did not get the responses that you deserve, but I recommend that you just browse below and next pages and write to other people that are in similar situation. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs, Judy
prayers are with you my friend and i hope that your leaning on our LORD to get you through this. He will make you whole again and what a awesome life you will live , never to be sick again.
God is was and is my strength when I had 7 deaths in 8 months, which also included my mother, brother in law, future father in law and my brother's wife loss a baby 2 weeks before Christmas. My strong faith in God gave me the strenght to be a survivor. God is also and will also be with you always.
Hello MKB
So sorry you're in the same situation as I am.  I also have Lymphoma (MCL) which is very rare.  I was supposed to be dead by last August but I'm still here!!!  I try to keep my sense of humour intact because that's probably what keeps me going....and going.....  Apparently the disease is now in my bone marrow as well.  So my new TOD should be around this August!  I told the doctor I needed an educated guess before I indulged in a summer wardrobe, so that is what I got!  
I am a divorced, 53 year old woman.  I have also noticed that there are so many sites available for the loved ones of those who are terminally ill but not so many for people like us.  If you would like to talk about what you are going through or to compare notes, I will gladly give you my e-mail address so we can chat in private.  Just let me know and I will be here.
Andrea
how long does it take to kill you knew at this