Grief & Loss Community
lost my fiance e

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

lost my fiance e

He died on sunday night I can't cope its hard our daughter is 1 my oldest is 6 an look up to him as a dad an im 8 weeks pregnant
Oh sweetie, I feel terrible for you. You need to be strong for your babies, reach out to your family and friends for support I'm sure they're all wanting to help in this hard time. Hugs xx
I'm so sorry for your loss :( surround yourself with friends and family and take it one day at a time. This will be hard.I wish I could tell you it'll be okay ♥♥ stay strong and spend time with kids. I'm so sorry.
Thank you.
I was 5 weeks pregnant when my fiance suddenly passed in January. Now I'm 29 weeks.  What happens is you get used to the pain. .it doesn't get better.  It just gets different.  But the hole never fills as it shouldn't...i always think of my life as comfortably numb.  Sometimes you will feel better than other days.  Right now though just let everyone do all your thinking and just put yourself on auto pilot.  Thinking for later..  Don't try to please anyone.  You have lots of time for thinking.  He used to say if you want to be happy, be.   So...right now just be.  Its a tragic process.  Don't be hard on yourself.  Just take the hugs.  Listen if you want.  There are no words.  There is only this darkness.  Right now.  But keep getting that love and taking it.
my fiance' died when my son was 5 weeks old.  he died during a liver transplant.  put all your focus into your children.  they are hurting too and they need you now more than ever.  
i know it is hard when you just feel like crawling up in a ball and crying, but force yourself to do what you need to do for your kids each day.  
spend time at the cemetery (if he is buried) with the kids.   it became a very peaceful place where my kids would run and play and talk to him.
prayers of peace and comfort.  with time it gets easier, i promise
thank you .
I wish I could take them there but unfortunately his evil family had him cremated which was worse because I didn't get to see him before he was cremated so it still bothers me"(