Grief & Loss Community
not so lucky

This patient support community is for discussions relating to overcominggrief and loss.

not so lucky

my question is what to do? i have an advance liver disease..and i dont have money to buy the medications. and liver transplant in my country is very expensive unlike other country the government supported.im still working right now for a living even its very difficult. my question is what to do? or can i make it quick? jst to stop the suffering?
I'm not sure how things work in your country but here in the states you can apply for help with your medications if you can not afford them.
Check with your Dr to see if you can get financial help with the medications you need.
Don't give up, there is hope.
Hi opaw503.

Very good advice from remar.

Here's my 2 cents/pesos of wisdom.

While hope helps us see a  window of opportunity
or a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel, the seriousness
of your situation calls for a huge leap of Faith into uncharted territory.

Two years ago I spoke personally with Wayne Dyer at a conference, who a few months before had remote surgery  by John of God from Brazil (João de Deus), to treat his rare form of leukemia.
At the time of the surgery Wayne Dyer was in his own house in Maui,
following the exact patient instructions his was given, while John of God
with his team of about 100 people praying and meditating in Abadiânia,
Brazil, was performing remote surgery.. Remarkable! Following this, Wayne was tested and found to be totally free of this leukemia and continues to remain healthy till now!
All this has been documented and verified in detail.
Just do search online or message me for the link.

I have numerous accounts of many people who have overcome the odds
and beat their severe illnesses, most of them I have met in person.

Myself, I have defied the established laws of Life and Death, not once but twice, having survived truly horrific events in my life on this planet.

No, I'm not advocating to you, that this will resolve , what seems to be, the greatest challenge of your life!
Your soul contract and your free will based conduct,  determine the outcome.
You may have chosen suffering, in order to learn valuable lessons, or you may have already learnt  the lessons and ready to move up to the next soul level- in this life or the afterlife.

Sometimes you have Guides or Spirits, showing you signs and guiding you, so you can remain on your chosen Path, thus enabling you to fulfill your Purpose.

Get in touch with Father Joshua (Philipino Spiritual Healer) in Sedona, Arizona.
Communicate with him and seek his advice. Judge only with your heart
whether this advice is for you or not. ( This is not intended as an endorsement)

Pray and meditate daily. Ask for Strength, Happiness, Love and Peace,
however, you must detach from outcome.
Trust in the Divine Power, that created you, to bring you the Awareness of the Divine Power that lies within you, so you can experience all that you
deserve.

I personally Believe in the Impossible, or better, I KNOW that the impossible is possible.
Consider taking the Course in Miracles, available free online and in most languages.
And if you decide to start, DO NOT let the simplicity  of the first few lessons or anything else deter you from continuing. This would be your Ego interfering, as it considers your ascending Spirituality, as a serious threat to its own existence!

Blessings and best wishes!
Niko

thank you
thank you
They don't have a way in your country for you to get free medical care for dire situations?