sad
i am 26 years old lost my mother due to cancer and i was her care giver its been 3 months almost 4. i still miss her like crazy. i have days it really bad. recently i found out i have to get a hysterectomy i have endo really bad and also adenometriosis. i was trying for a baby before my mother got sick then started lipron shots to care for her now my treatment is done and whats left is now a hystercomy im not happy about this but i dont see it anyother way. this breaks my heart i can not have anymore children. how much a loss im going to experiecen after this is over. i feel so lost. i really wish my mother was here with me for this surgery. i am really scared.
So sorry to hear about your mum,I lost my dad to liver cancer in 2005 & not a day goes by that I don't think about him--he was only 61.I guess we never get over it because we loved them so much and always will.I wish you all the best for your surgery & I'm sure your mum will be with you in spirit.All the best.