still craving...
I'm 28 yrs old, started smoking when i was 16. i just quit smoking last saint patrick's day, the day i found out that i was pregnant. unfortunately, it was ectopic pregnancy. it's hard coz i still have cravings every now and then. but i want to quit for good. my only worry is when i go back to work next week, i will be stress out again.  need your advice!
The only way to ensure that you do not go back to the old habit is to remember what you went thru getting off them. Do you really want to do that again? Secondly, they are no longer popular, they make you smell, and are downright unaffordable. Save the money and treat yourself to a new outfit, a pedicure, or girls night out with your co workers. AND, it has been proven that smoking does not help stress anyway. But I am sensing that you are gearing up to cave! So go to whyquit.com and fill up on support right away.
WELCOME!

Teko's got some great points above .... and you've got US to help you along this most difficult upcoming week.

Also, here's a new thread - we can post here when there's a craving and find another member online to comment with.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/GroupTrack--We-Will-Stop-Smoking/When-you-have-THAT-CRAVING---Post-here-instead--send-your-friends-a-PM---PM-me--well-hop-on-over-to-post-with-you-/show/1514138
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12