still craving...
I'm 28 yrs old, started smoking when i was 16. i just quit smoking last saint patrick's day, the day i found out that i was pregnant. unfortunately, it was ectopic pregnancy. it's hard coz i still have cravings every now and then. but i want to quit for good. my only worry is when i go back to work next week, i will be stress out again.  need your advice!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The only way to ensure that you do not go back to the old habit is to remember what you went thru getting off them. Do you really want to do that again? Secondly, they are no longer popular, they make you smell, and are downright unaffordable. Save the money and treat yourself to a new outfit, a pedicure, or girls night out with your co workers. AND, it has been proven that smoking does not help stress anyway. But I am sensing that you are gearing up to cave! So go to whyquit.com and fill up on support right away.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
1607251 tn?1304605741
WELCOME!

Teko's got some great points above .... and you've got US to help you along this most difficult upcoming week.

Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
1607251 tn?1304605741
Also, here's a new thread - we can post here when there's a craving and find another member online to comment with.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/GroupTrack--We-Will-Stop-Smoking/When-you-have-THAT-CRAVING---Post-here-instead--send-your-friends-a-PM---PM-me--well-hop-on-over-to-post-with-you-/show/1514138
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12