Newbie :)
Hi I'm sarah I have a 6 year old son who was born in a birthing centre, no drugs, 12 hour labour, it was an amazing experience, one I will never forget. The feeling that I got after he was born was amazing, I had totally forgotton the pain I had experienced :) The birthing position I used was on all fours on a double bed leaning over a beanbag.
I also have a 8mth old girl who was born by a waterbirth, labour was only 2.5hrs and was so much more intense than my first birth experience! The water really did help but I also used gas which did helped me focus on something besides the pain.
I'm currently pregnant again (wasn't planned but me an dh are over the moon) im 6 weeks and 5 days, im wanting a waterbirth again in the same birthing centre.
feel free to ask me or message me if you would like to know more about waterbirth
Oh I love water birth! Do you mind me asking which state you did this in? I have a water and land baby too.
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
dcsteed Oak is 10 weeks old today. ... Comment
Nov 01
stacey10 commented on krichar's status
Oct 17
ChitChatNine added the Diabetes Tracker
Oct 01