907?1298410043
GroupTrack: We Want a Natural Birth User Group
Newbie :)
About This Group:

For women and men who believe that birth is a natural process that requires little or no medical intervention welcome to We Want a Natural Birth. For those who are unsure about natural childbirth please join us as we will use many MedHelp trackers, health pages, polls, FAQ's, videos and resources to share about the pros, cons, delights and fears of birthing naturally. This is a peaceful place of refuge for expecting mommies and daddies alike! Please note that I am not a medical professional and this forum is a public domain. If you have any medical concerns you will always be asked to consult with your doctor or midwife. I will also be posting links to graphic birth photos and videos (you will always be forewarned).

Founded by JoyRenee on February 22, 2011
52 members

Newbie :)

Hi I'm sarah I have a 6 year old son who was born in a birthing centre, no drugs, 12 hour labour, it was an amazing experience, one I will never forget. The feeling that I got after he was born was amazing, I had totally forgotton the pain I had experienced :) The birthing position I used was on all fours on a double bed leaning over a beanbag.
I also have a 8mth old girl who was born by a waterbirth, labour was only 2.5hrs and was so much more intense than my first birth experience! The water really did help but I also used gas which did helped me focus on something besides the pain.
I'm currently pregnant again (wasn't planned but me an dh are over the moon) im 6 weeks and 5 days, im wanting a waterbirth again in the same birthing centre.
feel free to ask me or message me if you would like to know more about waterbirth
1 Comment
Oh I love water birth! Do you mind me asking which state you did this in? I have a water and land baby too.
hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
hansen20 commented on D&C
stacey10 :) Comment
Jul 27