Newbie :)
Hi I'm sarah I have a 6 year old son who was born in a birthing centre, no drugs, 12 hour labour, it was an amazing experience, one I will never forget. The feeling that I got after he was born was amazing, I had totally forgotton the pain I had experienced :) The birthing position I used was on all fours on a double bed leaning over a beanbag.
I also have a 8mth old girl who was born by a waterbirth, labour was only 2.5hrs and was so much more intense than my first birth experience! The water really did help but I also used gas which did helped me focus on something besides the pain.
I'm currently pregnant again (wasn't planned but me an dh are over the moon) im 6 weeks and 5 days, im wanting a waterbirth again in the same birthing centre.
feel free to ask me or message me if you would like to know more about waterbirth
Oh I love water birth! Do you mind me asking which state you did this in? I have a water and land baby too.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine enjoying fall-like weather ! Comment
Sep 25
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Sep 13