907?1298410043
GroupTrack: We Want a Natural Birth User Group
Please join our NEW Baby Food group!
About This Group:

For women and men who believe that birth is a natural process that requires little or no medical intervention welcome to We Want a Natural Birth. For those who are unsure about natural childbirth please join us as we will use many MedHelp trackers, health pages, polls, FAQ's, videos and resources to share about the pros, cons, delights and fears of birthing naturally. This is a peaceful place of refuge for expecting mommies and daddies alike! Please note that I am not a medical professional and this forum is a public domain. If you have any medical concerns you will always be asked to consult with your doctor or midwife. I will also be posting links to graphic birth photos and videos (you will always be forewarned).

Founded by JoyRenee on February 22, 2011
52 members

Please join our NEW Baby Food group!

Hello momma's to be!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a baby food group and would like to invite you all!!

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Baby-Food-Group/show/1110

Hope everyone has a safe and natural birth!! You CAN do it!! :)
hansen20 my daughter serinas birthda... Comment
Aug 28
KylieRMs_momma commented on KylieRMs_momma's status
Aug 25
KylieRMs_momma Kylie is officialy ONE year... Comment
Aug 24