907?1298410043
GroupTrack: We Want a Natural Birth User Group
So you want to VBAC - where do you start?!
About This Group:

For women and men who believe that birth is a natural process that requires little or no medical intervention welcome to We Want a Natural Birth. For those who are unsure about natural childbirth please join us as we will use many MedHelp trackers, health pages, polls, FAQ's, videos and resources to share about the pros, cons, delights and fears of birthing naturally. This is a peaceful place of refuge for expecting mommies and daddies alike! Please note that I am not a medical professional and this forum is a public domain. If you have any medical concerns you will always be asked to consult with your doctor or midwife. I will also be posting links to graphic birth photos and videos (you will always be forewarned).

Founded by JoyRenee on February 22, 2011
51 members

Instead of write about a subject I have no experience with I thought I'd pass along this resource for those wanting to VBAC. If you have other resources please add them so we have a great compilation of VBAC articles!

http://vbacfacts.com/2009/01/15/im-pregnant-and-want-a-vbac-what-do-i-do/
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12