Guillian Barre' Syndrome User Group
Guillians Syndrome
About This Group:

Tingling and numbness of feet that moves upward. Severe pain upon movement or touching. Progressive paralysis.

Founded by Malauba on December 20, 2011
1 member

Guillians Syndrome

The last time I saw Jenny we wrestled and she cried a little with back pain. 6 weeks later she is in a wheel chair not able to stand on her on and in need of assistance to get around. Jen told me today that tingling started in her right foot, numbness started in on her on and in need of assistance to get around. Jen told me today that tingling started in her right foot, numbness started in her foot and moved up halfway to her knee. Now this is moving up her left foot as well. Her hands. are tingling and losing losing feeling. She has severe back pain and shoulder pain when you try to assist in moving around. She hurts to just go over small bumps in the wheel chair. She told me that she is very frustrated with going from relatively healthy to having help with everything.  The different Dr.s seem to have different opinions as to what is wrong with her and clearly do not support each others findings. Originally when the numbness started up the leg they gave her a infusion. She went back shortly after that for another when it went past her knee. They are diagnosing her with Guillian Barre' Syndrome, RA, possible Lupus, and severe nerve ending damage. Non of the test have come back positive though but they are treating the.symptoms for these things. nerve ending damage. Non of the test have come back positive though but they are treating the.symptoms for these things. I AM VERY SCARED. I want a firm diagnosis not a "maybe". I am currently looking for funding because she  doesn't have anything but Medicaid. I am also looking for a hospital that specializes in nerve ending damage or can just tell us for sure what is going o
1 Comment
I was obviously very tired when I copied and pasted this.  I will redo it later.
12-25-11
12/11 by Malauba
12-25-11
12/11 by Malauba
12-21-2011
12/11 by Malauba