3 weeks delay in my menstrual cycle
Hey, Please help me with this. Usually I have 32 days cycle.This time its about 20 days after my date and I am still not having any signs of my period. I did not have any sexual relation for a long time.Please help e sort out the reason. Let me know if there is anything to worry
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would first want to know if this is common or unusual for you.  If it is unusual, it may be because you didn't ovulate this cycle, or you have developed a cyst on one of your ovaries.  I would do a pregnancy test, and then probably prescribe progesterone to get your cycle going again.  If this becomes common for you  and you are not over 40, I would do some hormone tests such as thyroid and prolactin levels and then possibly recommend a medication that might be helpful.
Good luck!
Dr B