Am I pregnant or is it all in my head?
Hi, I had sex July 13th. Since then I have had 5 "periods". The first one was super heavy! The second one was normal. Then the past three have been super super light! I have taken 5 hpts through out this experience all negative. My symptoms are enlarged belly, I have gained 2 pounds, slight nausea, enlarged breast, and back pain. I have been working out alot more and have been lifting alot of weights. Do you think I'm pregnant or is it all in my head?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you are probably not pregnant. The home tests are pretty accurate if done correctly.  I would probably want to consider some blood testing though, such as another preg test, and a prolactin, TSH, FSH and progesterone level.  You may need some medication such as progesterone to help the uterus discharge its lining.
Good luck!
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.