Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Asker

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Asker

I am a male. I got married to my cousin in 1996. We born 9 premature babies. Now the problem is that my wife not gets pregnancy. She and i am very sad. Need help
Hi!
If you and your wife were my patients, I would refer you for  a consultation with a genetic counselor.  From your story, it sounds as though there is definitely a strong concern for an inherited condition which may be causing the babies to be stillborn and premature.  It will be necessary to find out your heritage (where you are from) and whether anyone in either family has medical problems and/or infertility. Once that information is determined, tests can be done to see if you and your wife are carriers of genetic traits which may be combining to cause your children to be stillborn.
The genetic counselor can then make recommendations about how likely it is that you will have a liveborn child.
Seeing a doctor would be a very good idea, since there is almost certainly an inherited problem.
Reading your post makes me sad too! I wish you the best of luck and a healthy baby!
Dr B
One more thing that all 9 babies born dead that is why we are sad