Bleeding for longer than 7 days
I just recently went on the daily birth control pill Quartette, and at about the third week I've taken it, I started bleeding. At first some brown spotting, then red spotting, then a heavier flow, like a period, long before I was supposed to start taking the placebos. I'm going on my eighth day of bleeding, with no prospective end in sight.

I can't think of any reason why this would be happening, I've had no change in exercise, environment, or diet, nor am I under much stress of any kind. If there is any way to stop the bleeding, or if there is anyone else who has experienced something similar, please let me know. Thank you!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the bleeding is probably due
to the pill.  If you missed any pills this will happen.  Also, sometimes it just takes your body a while to adjust.  I would advise you to continue the pack and take the next pack too.  if you have the same problem with the next pack You should contact your provider about a switch to a different pill,
Good luck
Dr B
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.