Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Bumps/ warts
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Bumps/ warts

I've haved a wart on my knee that is going away but I have what looks like the wart I had on my knee on my left inner thigh and on the bottom of my butt cheek and I also have one on my vagina near this sometimes painful huge bump appears on both sides between my vaginal area and butt cheeks after I have sex?
So I wanna know what both things are and I've never been to the gynecologist so I'm not sure what it could be...
Plz help (ps. I can't afford to go to the gynecologist)
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that anything I tell you here is just a guess, BUT, that said, it sounds most like you have some benign skin tags and possibly the larger swellings that you are referring to are swollen or inflamed Bartholin's glands.  These glands are located on both sides of the vaginal opening and secrete lubricating fluids.  They can become infected or inflamed.
I would also advise you to see a doctor (when the areas are enlarged and tender) rather than take my guess work as gospel.
Good luck!
Dr B
3 Comments
Blank
Can you describe what the bumps look like? How big are they, what color, etc? Are these bumps painful? Do these bumps only appear after having intercourse?

Possible things it could be:
Herpes Simplex Virus
HPV warts (non cancerous)
Granuloma Inguinale
Blank
I would make an appointment w/ Planned Parenthood.. Especially if your having sex you need to get checked out by a Dr.. Planned Parenthood is affordable for those w/ no insurance..
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank