Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Burning sensation in pelvic/ovaries with mid back pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Burning sensation in pelvic/ovaries with mid back pain

Please help!  Iam scared and on edge with the possibility that I have some form of pelvic cancer.  Symptoms began on 11/27/08 with vomiting, run down, weak, cold, no fever, and thirsty.  Blood in the urine on 12/14/08, burns to go to the bathroom.  I am treated with antibiotics and it seems to clear up,yet I continue to feel run down, cold and thirsty.  Feb., 15th my mid back region begins to ache.  By the end of February, my pelvic region was hurting as well.  It burns and hurts above pubic bone and ovaries.  My MRI shows a cyst in left ovary and a small amount of free fluid at the pelvic cul-de-sac, with a few tiny nabothian cysts at the cervix.  My pap was normal in January and no stones were found in my kidneys.  The ultrasounds show only cysts.  My gyn feels a biopsy is not necessary.  At 39, and 3 kids(one stillborn), my periods are heavier, yet regular.  I have NEVER had blood in my urine , nor hurt like this.  PLEASE HELP!!!DO I NEED BIOPSIES OF UTERUS, BLADDER ECT.!!!!!!!
Tags: pelvic