Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Cervical Bumps?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Cervical Bumps?

I have noticed just recently that I have a few bumps on my cervix, though they don't hurt or anything. I have had the shots for the vaccine Gardasil  last year. Also, I had a pap smear and the doc said that I had atypical cells but I tested negative for the high risk HPV-and they said that I didn't need to come back in for a repap. I have noticed bumps before, and they went away. Also, I have tested negative for STD's  and have not been "active" for a while. Wondering what these bumps could be....

Thanks