Concerned
Hi!
  I am 38 years old, had a tubal ligation aprox 13 years ago. My menstrual cycles are pretty regular but I am now 12-13 days late, only today feel slightly nauseaus, and noticed only once a very small amount of clear discharge from one breast. any advice? similar stories?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise doing a pregnancy test, just in case. It is unlikely at this point that you would be pregnant, but stranger things have happened.  Clear discharge from the nipple is almost always a benign finding.  If it persists or increases, you may wish to have a mammogram/ultrasound of the breast(s) and check prolactin and thyroid hormone level.  Unlikely to be either pregnancy OR a breast problem other than perhaps fibrocystic changes in the breast tissue.  
Goog luck!
Dr B