Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Copper Iud Problems
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Copper Iud Problems

I had my Copper Iud inserted last month on the 11th. I started my period early last month alittle after insertion, which lasted about 7 days. I have been having on and off cramping with out blood and very bad cramping on one side of my abdomen. I had bad back pains a few weeks ago and down my legs( like i was going to start my period) and now I have a dull pain that comes and goes with light light spotting (light brown) kind of mucusy but at a certain time of day. when i go to sleep it goes away. but like clock work it happens around the same time. I went to the er yesterday and they said the strings are still there. is anyone experiencing these symptoms?