Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Damaged Clit :(
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Damaged Clit :(

OMG thank god for experts in this feild! phewww i feel really embrassed saying this as i am only 17 years of age but i desperately need your help!  my problem is i am worried sick at the thought that i may have damaged my clit :S because when i masturbate i cannot feel alot of sensation only a little bit but i still come- since i have left it untouched for about a month and still cannot feel much sensation -can you please give me the some advice. Thanks x
Tags: clit
Related Discussions
575522_tn?1218557208
Damaged Clitoris

When you say that you have loss sensation, do you mean that you don’t feel as much as you felt before?  

I'm not sure what kind/intensity of stimulation you applied to your clitoris during masturbation.  Your clitoris, like any part of your body gets use to the stimulation or gets de-sensitized to it.  That means that you might not feel the sensation as intense the subsequent times.

Warning signs to look for are painful clitoris, pins/needle sensation, ulcers/lesions on or near the clitoris.  Go see your doctor or gynecologist if you have any questions.

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank