Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Damaged Clit :(

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Damaged Clit :(

OMG thank god for experts in this feild! phewww i feel really embrassed saying this as i am only 17 years of age but i desperately need your help!  my problem is i am worried sick at the thought that i may have damaged my clit :S because when i masturbate i cannot feel alot of sensation only a little bit but i still come- since i have left it untouched for about a month and still cannot feel much sensation -can you please give me the some advice. Thanks x
Tags: clit
Damaged Clitoris

When you say that you have loss sensation, do you mean that you don’t feel as much as you felt before?  

I'm not sure what kind/intensity of stimulation you applied to your clitoris during masturbation.  Your clitoris, like any part of your body gets use to the stimulation or gets de-sensitized to it.  That means that you might not feel the sensation as intense the subsequent times.

Warning signs to look for are painful clitoris, pins/needle sensation, ulcers/lesions on or near the clitoris.  Go see your doctor or gynecologist if you have any questions.