Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Emotional mood swings
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Emotional mood swings

For years I have been very emotional.  Crying, mood swings, angry, feeling overwhelmed, stressed and sometimes depressed. Quite often bloated even though I am skinny.  I quite often get upset and cry over little things and I usually have no control over it even when I tell myself to stop crying.  It is like my mind can't control my body.  Sometimes just talking about it makes my eyes watery.  I exercise and eat a healthy diet - I eat lots am always hungry.  I used to be on the pill but found it worse I started to feel a little better once I came off.  I had a baby last year and while I was pregnant I felt better but now I feel like I am starting to go back to how I use to feel and it effects my life and relationships.  I just wish I could relax, chill and go with the flow a bit more instead of being uptight, stressed and worried.  I used to think it was just me but lately have wondered if there might be a bit more going on maybe with my hormones things were always much worse right before my period.