Frequent spotting
I have been experiencing light vaginal spotting(brown in color) after sex for several days. What can this mean? It appears several hours after sex, and may last several days. I am trying to conceive, help!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would probably ask you to come in for an evaluation.  I would first want to do a pap test and test for vaginal infections including sexually transmitted ones and other types.  I would also want to rule out polyps on the cervix.  I would inquire more about what your cycles are like--eg how long, are they regular, how many days is your period, how heavy, etc. Depending upon these test results, etc.  I would make my decision about how to proceed with the work up.
Hope this helps a bit!
Good luck!
Dr B