Genital Skin
Hi: I have flesh colored bumps in the inner area of my labia. I have had them as long as I can remember(more than a dozen years). I never have any problems with them. No pain or irritation. I'm 22, I just wanted to know if this is normal? And if not what could it be?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would suspect that you have skin tags, which are common and nothing to be concerned about.  I would have to evaluate you for condylomata, but it seems doubtful since you have had the lesions since childhood.  Visual inspection would probably provide a diagnosis; a biopsy would be definitive.
Good luck!
Dr B
I have bumps that are white and look like pimples, and within the last 3 months, 2 of them ruptured with fluid like a pimple.  Anyway to make them go away?