Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
HELP!

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

HELP!

Okay so about 26 days ago I noticed this bump it felt like it was just under the skin (It might have been at the time)& it itched really really bad. So I thought nothing of it, thought it was probably just a cyst under my skin . A few days later I get in the shower & while I'm washing down there I notice somethings burning really bad so I look at it & its an open sore/ulcer. I thought nothing of it still I mean it worried me but I thought it would just go away, but it still hasn't!. It burns to touch or get pee into. The ulcer got a little bigger in size but not much. Most of the time it was flesh colored,  but recently the ulcer turned all yellow, it went away, back to flesh colored. A few days after that the ulcer was fleshed colored again, but had a tiny white spot in the middle (that's how it is right now) but mostly the whole time it was fleshed colored I believe I didn't pay much attention if it didn't look weird. Oh & i've had a lot of really wet clear discharge that smells like skunk but recently its been yellow it still smells bad but not like skunk. The discharge has been changing just like the ulcer. Right now my discharge is white & really milky & the ulcer is fleshed colored with a white spot in the middle. The ulcer & discharge just keeps changing all the time. I haven't seen a doctor about this because i'm embarssed about this kind of stuff, but please help! Yes I'm sexually active, but hopefully this isn't an STD!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would be very suspicious of genital herpes.  I would want to culture the ulcer and also do blood testing for antibodies.  There are other less common things this could be--most are (unfortunately) sexually transmitted.  You should really find out what is going on and get appropriate treatment!
Planned Parenthood is an excellent, non-judgemental facility and they do STI screening.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thanks. On the other side there's to itchy bumps now that look like they're going to turn into ulcers too. Now its back to that really wet discharge & it smells like super old nasty durritos. It has been like that before, & has smelled like a skunk. If I have genital herpes my life is over but I probably do.