HERPES...!!???
Hi I recently had sex with someone got the first time and about a day or two after noticed a small bump on my labia majora it wasn't bothersome so I didn't worry about it but as the days went on the lymph nodes on my mons pubis began to swell and the bump increased in size now it looks like alot of tiny bumps and its a bit annoying I'm wondering is this herpes please help I'm super scarf and will probably kill him off I do have it....please help me
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the incubation time for herpes is usually longer than one to two days.  However if your groin nodes are swollen, that is usually an indication that something is going on!
I would suggest a trip to the doctor for some testing.  Herpes usually is quite painful--but starts as blisters in many cases.  The best way to test for it is actually a blood test.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank u so much I am planning a trip to the doctor very soon kinda want to wait until the bump is gone though it's a little embarrassing