Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Hard pain and a lot of bleeding after first time of having sex.

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

HI!..Im S.Z and I'm 21.I had my first time of having sex two days before.I felt hard pain and a lot of bleeding doing it.Pain continued after the second and the third day during the sex and also after finishing it.Hard pain didn't let me feel pleasure almost at all.Is this normal condition after your first time?..Is bleeding in large quantities after your first time a normal condition ?.Should I visit a doctor?..hoping to hear from you soon!thank you for your help! :)
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would want you to come in for a check-up.  Bleeding during/after first intercourse is normal, but shouldn't continue after that.  The type of bleeding that you are describing doesn't sound normal to me.  Also, there should not be pain after the first time.  It is possible that you have a vaginal septum, or something else is going on.  Your doctor might be able to figure it out and fix it so you can enjoy your new relationship!
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank you for answer.It was very helpful for me.I'm going to visit a doctor tomorrow.I have one last question and I would really appreciate it  if you help me one more time!..
During teenage I had hormonal disbalance which caused acne on my face.I took Yasminelle for 2 years and then everything arranged,so I have hormonal balance now and no acne at all.During this time I made two echos and the doctor said the ovaries were perfectly formed.
My question is:Does echo tell if you have any genital problems(for eample vaginal septum like you said before) ?
Sorry if I have bothered you with all these questions.The true is that I'm really scared what the doctor is going to say to me.
Thank you!