Help!
I got my period Jan19th-25th it wasn't normal is was a little longer than usual ,but anyways I've been on progesterone for almost a year I started progesterone Jan 28th- Feb 6th. I expected to get my period around the 19th again since progesterone has helped me regulate my period. On Feb 9th-14th I got Brown discharge and slightly a red light blood for one of those days.I still don't get my period but today I started discharging clear/white. Should I be concerned? Should I take a hpt? Help please!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to do a pregnancy test.
If the test is negative, it may mean that there wasn't enough tissue inside the uterus to discharge as a period, but it could also mean that you are pregnant.  It is a good idea to find out which!
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank you I did a pregnancy test it came out negative