Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Helppp

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Helppp
I'm 16 and everytime I masterbate or do anything sexual I become really sick the next day or so. Is this normal or what's wrong with me ?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have to discuss this issue carefully with you to determine whether the problem is physical or psycological. If it is causing you physical pain, then the source f the pain would have to be located and altempt to alleviate it.  If the pain is psychological, a different approach would be needed with appropriate counseling for any abuse, etc you might have suffered. which might cause feelings of guilt.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
what do you mean by "sick"?