Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
I am concerned and worried
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I am concerned and worried

Hello,I really hope someone can help me with my question. A few days ago I went to the ER because I was feeling "weird". I felt tired and just plain drained. I had a pain under my rib cage and aspirin wasn't working. Well they did some blood work and the doctor came back and informed me I was pregnant!!! I was sooo happy as my husband and I had been trying for 2 years. They did an ultrasound,one of those vaginal ultrasounds,so I waited about an hour for them to come speak to me. When the doctor went into the room he said that I had gall stones but that also they could only see the sac but couldn't detect a heartbeat. He said he didn't know if it was because it was too early to see it or because I had had a miscarriage. I was devasted!!! Can u imagine being told that your pregnant and then that you might have lost it? My periods had always been irregular,so I have no idea how far along I might be or was. But isn't a woman suppose to cramp and bleed like a rgular period if you have a miscarriage?? I remember I bled a little bit last week after sex but it was only some spotting right after and no more thru out the day or night. I think that was normal. I don't think that was a miscarriage. Can someone PLEASE help me just stay positive,I was told to go back in a week for another HgC test and see if my levels are rising. I was at 11678. I just took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive. Anyone ever go thru this?