Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
I want to know if I'm pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

I want to know if I'm pregnant

I stared my period April 13.2013 and it lasted for 5 days and two weeks after that which was April 27.2013 and I started spotting and having cramps and it lasted for 5 days and it is ow may 28.2013 and I haven't came on my period yet and I took two test and they said neg please help me and yes I am sexually active
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that urine tests are quite accurate and if they are negative, you are probably not pregnant.  If you want confirmation, you could do a blood test.  I would probably give you 5 days of progesterone to see if it would start your period for you.  We use this medication to prevent miscarriage, so it would not harm a fetus if you are pregnant, and it will start your period if you are not.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thank you and I think ima take a blood test or do another home test at H&R to see what it say