Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Kicked in the stomach!

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Kicked in the stomach!
Two days ago my sister whom is currently pregnate and going through mood swings kicked me in the stomach! That day my stomach was hurting very badly, I got dizzy and started having hot flashes and yesturday I kept vomiting every time I tried to eat.
Does any one know why this Is happening?

Perhaps you should be seen by a physician if your symptoms are not improving.  

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
wow. it is happening because she kicked you in the stomache.  you should probably go to the doctor and make sure everything  is ok... expecially since you have been throwing up.
I will make sure to schedule an appointment on Monday because I still can't eat anything. My stomach does'nt hurt I just feel nauseated or start vomiting when I eat, but I did noticed that it doesn't happen when I eat breakfest in the morning at 7am. I'm really getting tired of not being able to eat(This is crazy) !  Thank's for the advice!