Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Low progesterone level

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Low progesterone level

Hi at 6 weeks of my pregnancy my progesterone level was low nw my pregnantcy is fine and the baby is growing did a scan at 8 weeks do u think that the levels are normal now
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that if you have a healthy baby that is appropriately grown based on ultrasound, your progesterone levels are probably just fine.  Once the placenta has formed, between 7 and 12 weeks, it will start pumping out lots and lots of progesterone.  It is possible to do another blood test, but if everything is fine, there is probably no need to do so.
Good luck!
Dr B
Thanx was realy worried and was over seas so I did a 8week scan there and thy said the baby was fine the heart beat ws also fine nw im back home so I visit my gyne again
Is it safe to have hot baths
Got the flu and 10 week pregy wat can I take