Miscarriage?
I recently started taking a new birth control I figured that my period would be messed up but after my due date for my period came and went I got scared. I took a pregnancy test on Feb. 2nd turns out that I'm pregnant. I had mild cramping the days before I took the test. Yesterday I had cramps that were absolutely terrible I couldn't even move, I went to the bathroom and passed a blood clot. Ever since yesterday I've had severe cramping and have been bleeding a lot.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to go to the emergency room, or call your doctor.  It DOES sound like you had or are having a miscarriage.  You will want an ultrasound to be certain that everything has passed and to get follow up instructions if indeed you did miscarry.  Sometimes you are surprised and the baby is still healthy.  So go find out!
Good luck!
Dr B