Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
My right breast pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

My right breast pain

Hi I am 18 years old and very concerned about this pain I m having in my right breast, it almost feels like it is underneath the breast but the whole area on the right side of my chest is hurting for the past 2 days. I m quite concerned about this, I am not pregnant or in a sexual relationship, so I m wondering if I could have breast cancer at this stage in my life. Pleas do answer, I m quite unhappy and in pain right now, so please do tell me what is it and what should I do about it! Thank you.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
I appears that your posting was miscategorized.

Also, in the meantime, I would recommend that you see your personal health care provider and tell them about your symptoms.

~•~ Dr. Parks

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal health care provider for further evaluation of your individual case
Hi.  I too had breast pain.  I had tests done that turned out fine.  I was told to stay away from caffeine and try Evening Primrose Oil, 1500mg, 3X daily.   Also, don't wear underwire bras.