One ovary bigger thant the other!
I am only 18 years of age, my right ovary is bigger than the left. ever since i was little, it has always been like that. now that i am getting older, i really want to know more on what i may have.can someone please give me a few answers! its starting to worry me, i have normal periods, i dont experience anything out of the ordinary. please and thank you!
Hi!
I assume that you've had an ultrasound showing that your ovaries are different sizes.  It certainly could be a normal variant--in other words, you were born that way.  Often the body is somewhat lop-sided--you probably have one breast larger than the other too!
If the ovary is very large, it could be a cyst, and an ultrasound or MRI could determine what is going on there and if any surgery might be necessary.
Good luck!
Dr B