Ovulate naturally
i was ovulation naturally and regularly.
i was put on Clomid to produce more eggs because my GYN says hinger chances to get pregnant.
But 2 rounds failed and she now gave me hormonal balance pills to be take first day of period but i havent get my period.
Can i ovulate naturally like earlier after stopping Clomid.
As of now no sign of pregnancy but having PMS.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would strongly consider taking you off Clomid and letting you ovulate normally.  Clomid can produce some unwanted side effects like thinning out the cervical mucus and thinning the lining of the uterus.  You don't need these side effects if you ovulate each month without medication.
Your ovulation should resume within 4-6 weeks after your last dose of Clomid.
You might want to consider a semen analysis or HSG if you haven't had those tests done.
Good luck!
Dr B
thank you doctor Elaine.
I should get my menses end of Jan. me and my husband too agree, that we should stop on this medications if i naturally can ovulate.
Thank you.
Please advice on using Pre-Seed Lubricant