Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Paraguard removed due to miss placement and being embedded in cervix

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

So I was having spotting after intercourse and went to Ob she removed my paraguard I had it 4 years it was embedded in my cervics so now a week and I am 3 days late for my cycle and have had back pain and cramping negative hpt on Tuesday evening I have also been nauseated but if I eat it gets better what is wrong with me
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have to say that your symptoms certainly do mimic pregnancy, and I would repeat the test in a week unless you have a period.  Sometimes severe PMS can mimic pregnancy too, and maybe related to the recent removal of the IUD.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
Thank you I will post more next week just ***** playing the waiting game but that's life thanks again!