Gynecology / Women's Health Expert Forum
Paraguard removed due to miss placement and being embedded in cervix
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding gynecology issues such as: Cervical Disorders, Colposcopy, Cramps, Cystitis, Fallopian Tube Disorders, Menstruation, Ovarian Disorders, PAP Test, Pelvic Exam, PID, PMS, Surgery, Tests, Ultrasound, Uterine Disorders, Vaginal Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Paraguard removed due to miss placement and being embedded in cervix

So I was having spotting after intercourse and went to Ob she removed my paraguard I had it 4 years it was embedded in my cervics so now a week and I am 3 days late for my cycle and have had back pain and cramping negative hpt on Tuesday evening I have also been nauseated but if I eat it gets better what is wrong with me
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would have to say that your symptoms certainly do mimic pregnancy, and I would repeat the test in a week unless you have a period.  Sometimes severe PMS can mimic pregnancy too, and maybe related to the recent removal of the IUD.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
2 Comments
Blank
Thank you I will post more next week just ***** playing the waiting game but that's life thanks again!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank